Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to SUU!

We are now officially students of Southern Utah University!  I am so excited to be able to really get into my classes.  They seem like they will be fun, but definitely a challenge!  I have a few papers to write, observation and volunteer hours to do, and I have to make lesson plans and teach at a preschool a few days... eek!  I'm hoping my Pintrest obsession will finally pay off and I can hopefully find some fun ideas to do with the kiddos. (and if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!).

Last week I was feeling a little left out because everyone was posting pictures of their kids on the first day of school and remembered the good old days when Mom would take our pictures on our first day of school.  We were always in our favorite "new" outfits that we were had been waiting to wear, with our brand new shoes and pretty new hair cuts.

Since today was our first day at a new school, I thought I'd participate in the picture postings!

Scott's first day at SUU.


Britt's first day at SUU.
I know we're not as cute as all the kiddos, but we were still excited!

Quote of the day.


I love the Harry Potter series and the world that J.K. Rowling has created.  She not only created a fun exciting story line, but fictional characters that we can look up to.  I found this picture/quote fitting for starting a new school year.

Bye bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment