Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goodbye Facebook, Hello Blogging!

Dear Facebook,

I hate your stinking guts. You made me Timeline. You are scum between my toes.

Love,

Brittany

I decided it was time to join the blog world and abandon Facebook for a few different reasons.
1. I didn't want to change over to Timeline, yet it made me.
2. I can't control the information being posted on my wall for everyone else to see.
3. I really don't want to know what everyone is doing every moment of their day, I just want to know the important things, like... relationship updates, grand new adventures in life, and what not. (:

Now that I am done ranting about the dreaded Facebook, this is what is new happening in the Potter Life!

Scott and I are now living in Cedar City.  We have been here for almost two months and love it so far.
We've been married for over a year now, wow!

 
We'll both be starting school on Monday.  Scott is going to major in Chemistry with an emphasis in Healthcare, while I am going to major in Family Life and Human Development with an emphasis in Early Childhood Development. We are both looking forward to school starting so we have something to keep us busy, hopefully just not too busy!

Bye-bye for now!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment